At Keema Cars, we want to look after our customers at all times.
We are a proud member of the community and as everyone deals with the challenge of Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to reassure you that our team are taking proactive measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our customers and staff.
We remain open and are operating as usual with great deals available. Further, we are happy to explore alternative arrangements in order to assist our customers with test drives, vehicle collections and servicing.
This is a challenging time for us all, and we will continue to closely monitor the situation. We remain committed to providing you with the highest level of service and working to ensure everyone’s health.
Our Sales and Service Departments are dedicated to keeping you moving, and have in place the following initiatives;
- Remote purchasing (via email)
- Dial & Email In Loan applications
- Over-night test drive/loan available
- Home/work visits available by appointment
- All staff exercising recommended social distancing and hygiene practices
- Demonstrator vehicles regularly sanitised with Biocidal spray
- Service Loan Vehicles are sanitised with biocidal spray prior to dispatch and on return
- Hygienic seat covers and steering wheel covers in use at all locations
- Customer Vehicles cared for in our workshops are sanitised prior to return
- “Contactless” Service vehicle drop off & collection options are available on request
If you have any queries or concerns, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 1300 766 609.
Most importantly, please look after each other!
The Keema team